Process to get OGC Certification
The OGC certification process is very easy:
- Go to the Testing website, create a user and password and select the standard you want to test your product. These can take 5-10 minutes.
- Go to the OGC online certification system. Here you will provide information about your product, your testing account, and the standards you want to get certification for.
- OGC will review and will contact you regarding License Fees and a (new or revised) Trademark License Agreement.
- You get the certificates and you can use the OGC compliance logos.
- Your product will appear as certified in the OGC implementing database.
Any question regarding the process please send an email to compliance [at] ogc.org
Any question regarding the tests, please send an email to the CITE Forum.
Have another question? Contact OGC.