Together, the Open Portrayal Framework and the SymCore standard define a modern and modular approach to portrayal based on the intent to have many extensions from a common conceptual model and many encodings of those extensions. With this approach, a common symbology definition can be implemented in multiple encodings and easily shared by multiple clients to provide similar visualization effects to different users. The OPF helps to define a seamless online and offline experience that incorporates emerging OGC APIs for enhanced sharing of features and coverage data, images, and tiles for networked users and GeoPackages for disadvantaged and disconnected users.
Recent Compliant Products
- Product: OpenSensorHub 1.4.0
Organization: GeoRobotix, Inc.
Standards: SWECom2:GeneralEncoding 2.0, OM:Complex 2.0, SWECommon 2.0, SWECommon 2.0, SWECom2:SimpleComponents 2.0
Recent Press Releases
October 20, 2020
October 19, 2020
October 15, 2020
September 28, 2020
New OGC API standard for geospatial processing across the web; public comment sought before approvalSeptember 17, 2020
- Start: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 20:30 America/New_York - End: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 22:30 America/New_York
- Start: Thursday, 5 November 2020 20:00 America/New_York - End: Thursday, 5 November 2020 21:00 America/New_York
- Start: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 10:00 America/New_York - End: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 13:00 America/New_York
- Start: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 16:00 America/New_York - End: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 17:00 America/New_York