OGC Webinar Series: Member Portal Training (member only webinar)
We are pleased to invite members to attend the OGC Member Portal Training Webinar, which will provide you with introductory guidance on how to gain access to OGC’s portal, an online tool used to connect and empower our global community of location experts. This 1 hour guided tour will show you how to manage your membership, explain the difference between Standards Working Groups and Domain Working Groups (SWG and DWG), and will feature a Q&A session with our staff. This webinar will be recorded and available on our website.
We will cover the following modules:
- Programs of OGC
- Groups, Committees, engagement, and email management
- Adding Portal Users and networking with other members
- Events, active initiatives
Who should attend?
- New Members
- Business Representatives
- Technical Representatives
- New Portal Users
- Anyone that wants a refresher on the portal
- A session handout will be downloadable during the event for all registrants
- A session recording will be shared with all attendees once it is available
- We recommend a suitable broadband internet connection.
- OGC uses the GoToWebinar platform. For technical support visit the Go To Webinar FAQs page: https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-ae/webinar/online-webinar-support
Where: Online! Upon registration, you will receive details on how to join the webinar
When: 9:00AM - 10:00AM EDT on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Contact: membership [at] ogc.org
Registration details available at: https://portal.ogc.org/?m=calendar&a=view&&event_id=66285