The OGC USA Forum
OGC invites any US-based person or organization interested in location standards to join us to discuss the potential launch of an OGC USA forum. The OGC USA forum will bring together thought leaders and practitioners from across the US to discuss and coordinate US-specific views and priorities in order to inform the global work of OGC, and define best-practices specific to US markets and domains.
Join the OGC USA Forum to
- Shape and lead the future OGC USA Forum.
- Network with other OGC members who incorporate location information and standards into their solutions and strategies.
- Gain and share information concerning best-practices, policies, and community issues.
- Showcase your capabilities in the form of demonstrations.
- Influence and inform US-based views and priorities concerning location intelligence, innovation, and standardization.
OGC forums s are driven by members. Each of our 12 global forums tailor their objectives based on national and regional requirements.
|Welcome and Introductions (10 mins)|
|Nadine Alameh, OGC CEO
Jeff Harris - OGC Chairman
|Presentations: Issues and Impacts, what keeps organizations up at night ?|
|Government (30 Mins)
Andrew Brooks, Chief Data Scientist, NGA
Mark Reichardt, Chair, NGAC
Steve Olson, Meteorologist, NOAA
Private Sector (30 Mins)
Kumar Navulur Director Global Industry Business Development, MAXAR
Chris Pendleton, Principal PM Manager, Azure Maps, Microsoft
Amina Al Sherif Chief Innovation Officer, Anno AI
|Open Discussion - Forum Focus and Activities (15 mins)|
|Next steps and Close|