OGC UK & Ireland Forum
The OGC UK & Ireland is an informal group of people and organizations in UK and Ireland that are interested in OGC Standards and Innovation. It is open to any organization located wholly or in part in the UK & Ireland.
On May 18th, the forum will discuss findings from the National Standards Priorities survey recently sponsored by the Geospatial Commission and conducted by Ordnance Survey and the Association for Geographic Information (AGI).
The tentative agenda will include:
* Welcome Remarks - Andrew Hughes (BGS & Forum Chair) - 5 mins
* Call for Co-Chair Nominations - OGC Staff - 5 mins
* Latest Update from OGC - Representatives from the OGC Leadership Team - 20 mins
* National Standards Priorities survey - Edd Lewis (BGS/OS) / Peter Parslow (OS) - 30 mins
* Discussion - 25 mins
* Closing Remarks - Andrew Hughes (BGS & Forum Chair) - 5 mins
Please note that there will be a Call for Co-Chair Nominations. The Co-Chairs will work alongside Andrew Hughes (BGS), the current Chair of the Forum. Please consider self-nominating.